Get involved! - Artists
Call for Submissions is now OPEN!
Want to play at M for Montreal this year? We're taking submissions for bands and artists to be a part of our 8th edition, November 20 - 23, 2013!
To submit your band for consideration:
- Fill out the Official Submission Form here
- Once the form is completed, an email address will be provided in a confirmation email to send your press kit + music links (Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Youtube, etc.)
Submission deadline is September 27th, 2013.
Please note that due to the large number of submissions we receive, only selected artists and bands will be contacted. That said, all bands who have duly completed the Official Submission Form are guaranteed to have their application evaluated.
For that reason, a 30$ fee is requested with each artist submission.
Why play at M for Montreal?
- Network with high-profile industry professionals which can lead to sometimes unexpected career opportunities
- Perform in front of Montreal music fans and key music industry professionals from all over the world
- Help put the spotlight on Montreal and its incredible music and culture
- Be part of an amazing event
What kind of bands and artists is M for Montreal looking for?
- Music genres: indie, rock, electronic, rap/hip-hop, singer-songwriters, etc.
- Bands and artists ready for export. Performing at M for Montreal should be part of a career development strategy
- Bands and artists backed by a team that supports them and network on their behalf during M for Montreal
- Bands and artists with a "buzz factor", with the potential to shine locally as well as internationally
If you meet the criteria above, don't hesitate to submit your band, we can't wait to hear your music!
- The M Team.